Friday, March 13, 2009

Teenager no more!


It's hard to believe that it's been 20 years and this baby turned into a man. Mic and I spent the day in Kalamazoo taking Jack to lunch and a trip to Meijer for groceries. He's such a wonderful young man, I'm really lucky to have had him in my life. He's always brought such joy and fun.

This is me 20 years ago February 28. The really fun part is that Mom and I were in Florida over that time period and we stayed in the same house we stayed in for that visit. Thanks Jo! It's weird to think that it was only two weeks later that I had him. All 9 lbs. 6 oz. of him.
Here's to the next 20 years!
(Tomarrow I start blogging my travel adventures). Until later, Karen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He can't possibly be 20...you're not that old!!!!!

Debby said...

Kristi is a good friend, and you should keep her. I have a friend like that. We tell each other the very same lie!